segunda-feira, 23 de agosto de 2010

Ajudando Jornalistas

O Pensar e Falar Angola sente-se orgulhoso de poder ser útil:



Excelentíssimos Senhores,

my name is Alice Kohn. I am a Journalist from Germany. I’m working on some researches for an article about lusophone countries. For that I am looking for Angolan people /students who live in Portugal or Brasil . Could you help me out with that?

Is there a possibility that I could do an interview with an Angolan student via email?

Or do you know who else could help me in that matter or who else I could contact?

You can answer me in portugues if you want to. I can understand it. (but my writing is really bad, that is why I better stay with English)

Thank you very much

Alice Kohn



Pensar e Falar Angola

Sem comentários:

vida é obra

Dr. Agostinho Neto